[atariparty] Possible dates for Atari Party 2016 -- feedback!?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 16 21:59:52 PST 2016

I'd like to once again hold Atari Party 2016 at the Davis branch of
the Yolo County Public library, on a Saturday.  They allow booking up to,
but no more than, 3 months in advance.

I've been asked to host 'mini Atari Party' at the Sac. Indie Arcade
event, being put together by the Sac. chapter of the International Game
Developer's Association (IGDA), in West Sacramento, on Sat. April 9th.

Also, May 13-15 is Pin-A-Go-Go in Dixon, May 20-22 is Maker Faire in
San Mateo, July 16-17 is California Extreme in Santa Clara,
and August 6-7 is Vintage Computer Festival West, which returns to
Mountain View for the first time in years.

Furthermore, Thur. June 9th marks the end of both thre Davis public
school system (DJUSD) and UC Davis' spring quarter (and that weekend
is full of commencement ceremonies).

And finally, my family already has engagements scheduled on June 4th.

So it'd be preferable to ignore any of those weekends...  That leaves
us with the following Saturdays as potential dates.  ("Potential", because
it of course depends on whether or not the meeting room at the library is
available.)

  Apr 23
  Apr 30

  May  7  (Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis & Mother's Day weekend)
  May 28  (Memorial Day weekend)

  Jun 18
  Jun 25

  Jul  2  (July 4th weekend)
  Jul  9
  Jul 23
  Jul 30

  Aug 13
  Aug 20
  Aug 27

So, my Atari Partying volunteer friends -- are there any particular
dates that work best or worst for you?  (If you have no preference, you can
just ignore this email. :) )

Thanks in advance!

--
-bill!