[atariparty] Freebie table?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jun 26 15:44:23 PDT 2016

Someone mentioned they have a working Apple IIgs they were
thinking of bringing to just let people take off their hands.

Other retro-computing events sometimes have freebie tables, like
this, and was thinking maybe we could do something like that
at Atari Party.  However, my concern is that I'd end up inherting
a lot of junk to have to get rid of.  I don't want any of it
coming home with me. :)

Would there be much interest in this?  I don't want to stray too
far from the standard Atari Party recipe:  people bring games,
other people come play them.  (There might be a prize give-away,
talks, and/or a movie, but I don't consider these _requirements_.)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, folks!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer