[atariparty] VCF West in August

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 6 16:47:06 PDT 2016

I can't make it to Vintage Computer Festival West, which is
making its comeback under the new Vintage Computer Federation
organization.  (VCF is where I got my taste of exhibiting Ataris,
and that lead to the birth of Atari Party, back in 2009!)

http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-west-xi/

They're focused on _computers_, not game systems, so if you have
Atari 8-bit (400/800/XL/XE) or 16/32-bit (ST/TT/etc.) systems,
or a Portfolio or Atari IBM-compatible PC, I'm sure they'd be
interested!

It costs $25 to register, and is a two-day event: Sat. Aug. 6
and Sun. Aug. 7th.  (It's the weekend right after Atari Party)

Take care,

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer