[atariparty] Atari Party 2016 -- Saturday lunch plans [addendum!]

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 27 16:15:15 PDT 2016

Oops, a follow-up to my last email (thanks Trevo!)

By no means am I insisting or requiring volunteers to buy lunch
from Village Pizza & Grill.  I just wanted to share the fact that
we'll be putting a to-go order in, and running to pick up from there.

If you want to go out and grab a bite, have something delivered
to the library, or bring a bag lunch, that's all fine as well!

Furthermore, the library has a kitchen attached to the room we'll
be in, which has a stove, sink, refridgerator/freezer, and I believe
also a microwave.  So definitely feel free to bring food and store
& prepare it right there in the library!

Sorry for any confusion. :)

For those that missed it, a little bit of info about the meeting room &
kitchen can be found on the Atari Party site:

  http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2016/venue/#about

-bill!

(Your address: atariparty at lists.sonic.net )