[atariparty] Atari Party 2016 -- Thank you!

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jul 31 00:51:54 PDT 2016

Thanks to all of you who helped make Atari Party great today
(looks like there were about 2 dozen volunteers & exhibitors)

I just scanned through every raffle ticket stub, did the
math, and it looks like at least 183 people showed up
(including us -- so, at least 160 or so attendees).  Wow!

As I have time, and notice them posted online (& get permission),
I'll be posting photos on the website.  In the meantime, keep an
eye on the Atari Party Facebook page, where some photos have
already appeared:  https://www.facebook.com/AtariPartyDavis/

-bill!

(Your address: atariparty at lists.sonic.net )