[atariparty] Atari Party - missing some games? Anyone have them?

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 19 21:43:05 PDT 2016

Hey friends!  I recently went looking for a pair of games
I have, and they're nowhere to be found.  I wanted to reach
out and see if anyone may've accidentally grabbed either of
these:

 * Ninja Gaiden III (Lynx)
 * Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (2600)

Just re-watched Empire the other day & was really hoping to get a game
in this evening ;-(  I know NG3 was missing after the mini Atari Party
back in April, if not sooner.  And based on the list of games I jotted
down when packing things to bring to the Atari Party in July, it looks
like I was already missing SW:ESB.

I'll also take this opportunity to let others out here let us
know if they're missing any games.  (If you're on the Atari Party
volunteer mailing list, just reply to this message in that thread;
otherwise, send me a note privately.)

I'd not be surprised if things went home with the wrong people, in all
the craziness and excitement of an Atari Party.

Thanks!   In the meantime, Harmony Cart to the rescue...

-bill!

(Your address: atariparty at lists.sonic.net )