[atariparty] Mini Atari Party at Sac Indie Arcade again?!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 26 23:57:13 PDT 2016

Atari Party's being invited to participate in Sacramento Indie Arcade,
the annual event held by the Sacramento chapter of the International
Game Developers Association (Sac IGDA).

Would folks like to participate again?  (This past spring, Marlin B., Dan D.,
and I set a few tables up with some gear; and in 2015 I did it solo.)

It will be Saturday, April 8, 2017 at the West Sacramento Community Center.
They need to know ASAP, as they're getting their marketing materials
ready!

Thanks,

--
-bill!