[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 4th-Sunday slow session at JJ's house, February 24 from 3-5pm

Tom Padula tjpadula at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 10 08:42:54 PDT 2019

Great. I should be there, too (it’s sheep-to-shawl weekend and Collette has had a bad week, anything could happen...). Take a good look at JJ’s map and directions, you can’t get to her place directly from Soquel Ave, instead you have to use the La Fonda bridge because she lives on a one-way street.

-Tom

> On Feb 23, 2019, at 7:15 PM, Terry <neudorfterry at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Would love to be there but in Oaxaca for 2 more weeks.
> Hasta luego
> Terry
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 23, 2019, at 3:36 PM, Therese Johannesson via Santa_Cruz_Celtic_Slow_Sessions <santa_cruz_celtic_slow_sessions at lists.sonic.net <mailto:santa_cruz_celtic_slow_sessions at lists.sonic.net>> wrote:
>
>> I'm planning to be there.  Also fighting another sore throat.  Boo!
>> Therese
>>
>> On Saturday, February 23, 2019, 12:54:47 PM PST, peterk at cruzio.com <mailto:peterk at cruzio.com> <peterk at cruzio.com <mailto:peterk at cruzio.com>> wrote:
>>

>> Are you going?
>>

>> On 2019-02-21 16:29, Tané Tachyon wrote:
>>
>>> JJ says, "We'll be meeting at J J's house every 2nd and 4th sunday,
>>> from 3:00 to 5:00 [...] the members of the slow sessions group voted
>>> to do this until such time as we can find a public space."
>>>
>>> Sunday, February 24, 3-5pm
>>> 90 Brookwood Dr., Santa Cruz
>>>
>>> "If you get lost, my cell phone is 831-227-6449."
>>>
>>> "There are several Brookwood sts. in Santa Cruz county. The one I live
>>> on is near Harbor High School."
>>>
>>> "Also, I'm attaching a map to my house because GPS often doesn't get
>>> it right and sends you the wrong way on a one-way road. The directions
>>> on the map send people to the lower driveway, which goes to my office.
>>> but the session will be at the main house, off the upper driveway."
>>>
>>> You can see JJ's map at https://photos.app.goo.gl/oGpaQSTRDMCHFvAB7 <https://photos.app.goo.gl/oGpaQSTRDMCHFvAB7>

Tom Padula
tjpadula at earthlink.net