[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Larry Joba needs ride to Monday old time jam

Ted Merrill fiddler at embuild.org
Mon Aug 8 21:26:56 PDT 2022

I've been going to the Monday night old time jam in Palo Alto for some
years now. Larry used to give me a ride but recently I've been driving as
he can't drive at night any more. I'll be gone the next three Sundays so
Larry needs a ride from someone else. It's a great group, very friendly to
newbies... Most people play by ear.
If you want to try it out, and give Larry a ride, call him at 831-426-0567.
Love, Ted