[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] September sessions

jj pdinfo at cruzio.com
Mon Aug 29 14:20:25 PDT 2022

Hi everyone, I'll answer this Q from Jonathan.

Jonathan,

the address is 90 Brookwood Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 95065, intersection of
Brookwood at Prospect Heights.

time is 3:00 to 5:00 , 1st and 3rd sundays of every month.

please send an email to pdinfo at cruzio.com if you have any questions,

looking forward to seeing you!

JJ