[atariparty] Fwd: Atari Party 2016 volunteering & sponsorship

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 6 15:44:04 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 03:25:59PM -0700, Andy O'Brien wrote:
> You can modify my entry a bit Bill....
>
>    - (2) Atari 8-bit (800 with Incognito, 130xe w/ Ultimate Cart)
>    - Atari 16-bit STe, CosmosEx
>    - PC (46" TV, 4P, modern Gauntlet)
>    - Jaguar

Updated, thanks!

> I don't know if people will object to a modern PC running Gauntlet. If it's
> an issue, let me know.

That's fine with me!

> I was going to use the big TV with Sal's Component
> adapter I won last year, but it's fried and I'm not qualified to repair it.
> Any volunteers? I could mail it to you to diagnose and you could bring it
> to the party. I'd pay for the beer or whatever.

(I'm out -- unqualified ;) )

> I may have an extra SC1224 for any ST people to borrow. I could also use a
> couple 2600 Joys if people have extras lying around.

I get the feeling ST folks have monitors they'll be bringing,
so probably unnecessary (but I admit I don't know much about STs,
and I obviously can't speak for others -- no one has asked, though,
if that matters).

Thanks Andy!

-bill!

-bill!