[atariparty] Crud, 8-bit video

Andy O'Brien andyob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:40:27 PDT 2016

I may need an 8-bit monitor cord, anyone got an extra? I'm bringing 2
8-bits and I can't find my second monitor cord. I ordered one online, but
it may not make it in time for the party.

In other news my 800 is having color problems. It happened suddenly, Going
to open it tonight and see what I can find.

In other news I suck at soldering, but I got Exxos's TOS 1.62/2.06 Switcher
<http://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/tos/index.htm#STETOSSWITCH> mod
installed after spending tons of time trying to desolder 1 broken pin,
failing and realizing the pin was a redundant ground and I didn't need it.

I'm debating not installing a mod in my 130xe because I have to desolder
the MMU and I'm terrified of fucking it up.

​Argh, can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Friday night, will be
somewhere around town for dinner, will post check-ins on Facebook Event
page.​

--
Sincerely,
Andy O'Brien